Streamline Your Kiosk Deployment and Management
Streamline your kiosk installation and repair projects with Secur-Serv’s complete field service solutions. Our end-to-end solutions allow you to focus on growing your business without worrying about the logistics of technology deployment. At Secur-Serv, we specialize in multi-site or nationwide projects, making us the go-to partner for all your kiosk deployment needs.
Discover the benefits of kiosk support with Secur-Serv:
- A single point of contact for your deployment, installation, maintenance and overall support needs – nationwide
- Experienced technicians trained and skilled on your kiosks
- Project coordinators ensure your deployment and installations run smooth and meet your deadlines
No matter the size, scope, or type of kiosk you’re working with – whether it’s a photo booth, internet kiosk, informational booth, or transactional kiosk – we have the experience and expertise to help you get the job done.
Secur-Serv Kiosk Support
As a leading managed services provider, Secur-Serv has the expertise to plan and manage any deployment, whether a local pilot or nationwide rollout. Trust us to ensure a seamless and efficient deployment process tailored to your needs and requirements.
- Equipment Staging and Shipping – assemble the equipment, load the software image to your specifications, stage and perform a 24-hour burn test, and finally ship the kiosks and display panels
- Site Prep/Network Wiring – implement the supplied network and wiring plan, floor, and wall mounting as required for each installation site.
- System Installation/Setup – complete the final kiosk assembly onsite and attach the kiosk or display panel to its appropriate network port. All systems are tested and certified per OEM instructions
- Managed Services – after installation, Secur-Serv can provide all support services required, including scheduled cleaning and preventative maintenance, along with remedial maintenance as required by the OEM or the customer
- Help Desk – phone support for Level One and Level Two requirements.