Building a Better Future Together
Proudly collaborating with DMSi and catering to businesses in the building materials industry, Secur-Serv empowers companies to maintain seamless operations, ensuring uninterrupted business momentum. Our managed technology services are designed to maximize the efficiency of your daily inventory and order management solutions, allowing you to optimize processes and serve your customers without any hindrance. Partner with us to make the most of your technology investments and keep your business thriving.
How Secur-Serv can help your business:
- As an active partner with DMSi, we know your business challenges and offer specialized support
- Local Secur-Serv-employed technicians near you for rapid service
- Support all device, including printers and hand held scanners
- Help move your business systems to the cloud so you don’t have to manage them
- Service and support is a phone call away—our main office is centrally located in Omaha, NE
Secur-Serv proudly offers comprehensive and reputable IT services tailored to the needs of the building materials industry.
Don’t take our word for it. See how one family-owned building materials supplier transformed its corporate network with Secur-Serv’s hands-on assistance.
Use One Provider for All Network, Cloud and Device Support
Delegate your IT to-do list to an expert. We’ll assess your total IT environment and suggest options to improve your technology’s performance and availability. Our services cover these elements and more:
- End user devices, smart phones, POS terminals
- Multi-function printers, Zebra printers
- Network, WiFi, internet
- Cloud apps, Office 365 (including migrations)
- Security, backup and recovery
Secur-Serv can also support and extend the useful life of almost any hardware, and when it’s time, provide you with a phased upgrade plan.
With our affianceSUITE® subscription service, you can have just one point of contact to address any IT performance and availability problem. We’ll proactively monitor your systems to minimize downtime and support virtually everything you have. All for a fixed monthly fee.
In this industry, the normal IT budget is usually about 3.7 percent of sales. Our budget is probably about 1.8 percent.
We’ve had compliments from other people in the building products industry on our technology. For us being based in South Dakota, our technology is probably much more advanced than that of people in bigger markets.
The Right Partner for the Industry
Read the full Building Products, Inc. case study to see how Secur-Serv helped transform their corporate network.