Power your digital workforce with modern technology and advanced protection
Based on years of experience working with business owners and technology leaders, having a scalable and secure technology solution is critical to business growth. Our experts have developed IT service packages with cyber security services built-in.
The affianceSUITE® managed services packages help businesses identify the services they need in an easy-to-understand pricing model with predictable monthly billing. Plus, service packages are ready to expand at the precise moment they are required – no more over buying.
Choose Your Technology and Cybersecurity Service Package
Three service levels for scalability, cost management, and faster implementation:
- Essential: This level is designed to cover the technology and security basics for businesses looking for additional IT support and basic threat protection.
- Standard: The most popular service level includes everything in the essential package, plus a robust security offering, enhanced productivity products, and a complete IT solution, including backup and recovery.
- Advanced: This level is recommended for companies experiencing rapid growth or a solid digital transformation of their business, emphasizing security and data protection.
Need help choosing the right managed services package? Our IT experts can walk you through the best managed services package for your business to make sure you are buying exactly what you need.
One Provider for All Technology and Cybersecurity Services
By packaging your business continuity, cybersecurity and technology services together, you can make a single phone call to handle any IT performance and availability problem. Not only do our IT experts proactively monitor your systems to minimize downtime and support everything you have but their top priority is your infrastructure and data security.
Security is a top priority with us as an end-to-end provider. The affianceSUITE packages have cybersecurity services added so we can ensure you have the tools you need to protect your systems from attacks and vulnerabilities.
Need help choosing the right option?
Explore the products and services included in each package:
Technology and Cybersecurity Basics
- Helpdesk – Network Operations Control (NOC) located in Omaha, Nebraska
- Endpoint Management – detect, provision, deploy, update, and troubleshoot its endpoint devices.
- Microsoft Patching – Regularly deploying new and missing Microsoft issued patches.
- Third Party Application Patching – Application of patches to utility software such as Adobe and Java.
- MTEP – Managed Total Endpoint Protection delivering anti-virus and anti-malware via Webroot.
- Web Threat Protection – DNS filtering protection from malicious websites via OpenDNS.
- Axcient Backup – Back-up and recovery service leveraging a local appliance with synchronization to the cloud.
Complete IT and Cybersecurity Option
Includes everything in the essential package, plus:
- HawkNet Essentials – Foundational network monitoring, mapping and management powered by Auvik.
- Managed Firewall – Firewall monitoring and configuration management.
- Password Management – Generation, storage and management of passwords for local applications and online services.
- Multi-factor Authentication – Electronic authentication method via the presentation of two or more pieces of evidence to an authentication mechanism.
- Next Gen Endpoint Security – Next generation endpoint protection powered by SentinelOne. (this service will replace the MTEP service in the essential level)
- Security Awareness Training – Controlled testing of user security awareness with associated feedback and consultation.
- Vulnerability Assessment – Regular internal and external scans to identify, quantify and prioritize security vulnerabilities.
Optimized IT and Cybersecurity Services
Includes everything in the essential and standard packages, plus:
- Axcient Disaster Recovery – Always on backup and restore software for Microsoft 365 and Google G Suite products that is customizable.
- HawkNet Performance – Enhanced version of HawkNet Essentials powered by Auvik.
- Managed Detection and Response – 24×7 monitoring of network activity for protection from cyber threats powered by Arctic Wolf.
- Vulnerability Assessment with Risk Management – a broader approach of anything posing a threat and identifying, analyzing, and mitigating effectively.
Secur-Serv gives us the freedom and peace of mind to focus on our business rather than having to worry or troubleshoot time-consuming and frustrating IT problems.
So many companies in technology today have taken the human relationship side out of taking care of their customers. Secur-Serv has never done that and has stuck with its core ethical values. Thus, from following those ideals, they have retained us as a customer. I recommend them.
Secur-Serv responds very quickly to any issues that may occur. The service has been spot on to what we were looking for in an IT partner.
We evaluated other local solutions. TrulinX suggested Secur-Serv and we have been extremely satisfied with their service. They are prompt in their response and their service, both remote and on-site, is fantastic. This is one area of our business we can hand off and know it will be taken care of.
Secur-Serv helped us reconfigure our network to meet our current and future needs. They now install and monitor our system updates and virus scans so we can focus our time and energy running our business. I highly recommend Secur-Serv.
Our company was having difficulty keeping pace with our growing IT needs. We were spending too much time and energy working to resolve our network issues. Secur-Serv helped us reconfigure our network to meet our current and future needs. They now install and monitor our system updates and virus scans so we can focus our time and energy running our business. I highly recommend Secur-Serv.
The support and commitment that Secur-Serv provides ensures confidence in our infrastructure. Helping to reduce the risks of system errors and security threats. They are a partner with employees dedicated to the customers needs.
We couldn’t be more satisfied with Secur-Serv. They are easy to work with, from call placement through call closing. We can call their 800 number to speak to a real person!
Never have we had quicker response times to issues. Never have our first contacts been with people who can regularly solve the issues themselves without having to escalate. Whatever you do to develop such a high level of service should be studied and emulated.
For us, it was a no-brainer. We’d free our IT staff to get back to the work that adds value to our company, and we’d reduce printer downtime and the last-minute rush to get toner where it needs to go. The service is consistently so outstanding that we don’t hear much about it. They respond quickly and they get the job done.
I think the most important piece is that when we call and say we’ve got a problem, it’s usually fixed within a day or the next day. They have a complete and total knowledge of what’s going on here. The amount of knowledge in that call center is pretty extreme.
There was no way we could open a satellite office in Florida without Secur-Serv helping us to get it up and running.