Managing your financial institution’s cybersecurity plan can be as scary as the attacks themselves. It’s a complex process with a lot of questions you need to answer, complicated by regulatory requirements and the need to engage more frequently with outside security auditors. You don’t have to do it alone—join Secur-Serv’s cybersecurity experts as we ask and answer some of the most pressing questions to consider when starting to create a cybersecurity plan.
We’ll explore the answers to questions such as:
- Do you have a phishing campaign strategy?
- Can your staff identify whether they have ransomware?
- Does your organization understand SIEM reports?
- How prepared is your organization to respond to a cybersecurity audit?
- Is your organization secured to a baseline security standard?
Don’t miss our handy checklist of how the webinar’s topics match up to FFIEC baseline requirements.